Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Birthday Madness


April is the best month ever! It's finally getting warm in Utah and of course April is my birthday month :) So pretty much my boyfriend Matt is amazing and made my birthday perfect. A few weeks ago I mentioned to him that I was really sad that I wasn't going to get my favorite chocolate chocolate chip Nothing Bunt Cake this year. So of course he went online and ordered one especially for my birthday (he even got a yellow bow!) I was so excited and we had fun decorating it the day before. He is amazing and my favorite :) Even though my birthday was the day before finals, I just did a little studying in the morning and then went to PF Changs for dinner with the gang. It was nice to spend the day with awesome friends and helped me not to miss home too much!!
Yeah we are crazy but i love it :)

Isn't it pretty? And it was so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment