Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Let the games begin!

Wow, what a crazy last two days I've had!!! Yesterday my mom and I spent the entire day driving all of my stuff (packed to the ceiling!) up to BYU in Provo. We spent the night in Syracuse with my Uncle KC and then spent the whole day today unpacking and setting up my room. And believe me, it took the entire day :/. Just to make this super stressful day even better, I locked myself out of the room while we were bringing in stuff from Target and had to go borrow a spare key haha. It wasn't embarrassing at all! Tomorrow we are going to get my books and all that jazz and my mom leaves to go back to Gilbert. It's going to be crazy actually being on my own and I'm super scared and nervous but I know that this will be such a great adventure!
Ps. I already miss Cassie tons and I really wish she was here....



My mom and I at the rest stop at the Gap
We had a little indian lady get mad at us for using the porta potty!


You can see the hole of the Grand Canyon behind me

My car is pretty dang full!!

This is my room before we started unpacking or decorating



Half Way through - I was so tired and ready to be done!

Finished Dorm Room :) Home Sweet Home

Yeah I know my bed is super tall....

3 comments:

  1. i love your room! i didn't know what to do with myself yesterday, it was weird. i miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you took pictures of before and after. Love your bedding. So do you just hop up on your bed or what? Is that all your clothes under there? You room is probably the cutest one there, huh.
    Im so excited for you to begin you life on your own. You are going to do awesome and you will have a blast. You might even like it that your mom is not telling you what to do all day long :-)
    Have a fun first week.
    Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your bed is so cute! I'm glad I saw you today, let's be bloggin friends, and real friends haha if you ever get bored just come on over :)

    ReplyDelete